We here at Honestly Momma & Co. hope you absolutely LOVE your purchase, although we know that mistakes happen when ordering online. If you aren't happy with your purchase, we do accept returns but only for store credit.
If you would like to order a different size or style, return your merchandise as soon as possible and you will be issued in store credit as long as you meet the return requirements. You can use store credit to order a new size, or another product from the store.
- Merchandise must be returned within 14 days of the customer receiving the order.
- Merchandise must be unworn.
- Merchandise must have all tags still attached.
- Item must not be a final sale item, as they are nonreturnable.
Please note that if you paid for shipping at the time of your original order, you will not be credited the cost of shipping for your return. If for any reason, your return doesn't meet the return requirements it may be sent back at an additional cost to the sender.
Honestly Momma & Co. is not responsible for the cost of return shipping.
Please send the parcel back to the address below. It is recommended you purchase tracking on your return. If the package is lost on its way back to us, there will be limited compensation options.
Honestly Momma & Co.
627 N Preserve Dr.
Vineyard UT. 84059
Customer service is important to us. We try to process returns within 5-7 business days. Please understand that high volume, holidays, and sales may cause delay. We apologize for any inconvenience. If you have any questions, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Store credit cannot be transferred to another person.
- If a purchase amount exceeds the value of store credit, an additional method of payment for the remaining balance due will be required.
- Store credit doesn't expire.
We strive to do a thorough inspection of all products before they are shipped to our customers. However, if you come across a manufacturing fault please contact us at email@example.com as soon as possible. Refunds cannot be guaranteed without prior photographic evidence of the fault.